Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Bullet Points

  • After two years, I am still unable to drive around downtown KC without getting lost. Maybe I should have got the Garmin for Christmas, Mom?
  • Bodies Revealed is pretty freakin' amazing even the second time seeing it.
  • My best childhood friend is pregnant with her second child - tentative due date: MY birthday!
  • I saw an Ohio license plate from Lucas County driving home today - it made me happy
  • Just because you have a "Baby On Board" sign doesn't mean you can dart in my lane and expect it to not be a problem
  • Vampire Weekend is my new favorite band
  • I got a message on our answering machine to remember to use my Gap credit card to earn rewards - Please. Never. Call. Me. Again
  • I love Kansas winters - It's 78 outside.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree - Vampire Weekend rocks hard
Good to see someone else like them

Unknown said...

Garmin is great! We got around pretty well without it but I really love being about to plot my way and know exactly when I'll get there. :)

We saw Body World a couple of weeks ago but are thinking about seeing the Revealed when we visit in May. :)

I have short memory so have to go back and finish reading your bullets now. :)

You really don't miss the snow? Growing up in Missouri our snows were always so little and short - melted fast that I really love the snow up here. It's neat to see the ground completely covered all winter. :)

Unknown said...

78? Really? I am rejoicing because we're 40 today and will be for a few days. :) Have you been there through a summer yet? Humid! I don't miss that at all. Seems I always visit during it though. :(