Monday, March 31, 2008

A Case of the Mondays

I could not fall asleep last night! This never...never happens to me. I laid awake for over a half hour thinking about all the stuff I had to do on Monday, what I needed to remember to bring to school, chores I had to do before I left, and even what emails I needed to get off early. I think it continued throughout the night because I did not sleep well at all.

Apparently all that forced list making and lack of sleep didn't really pay off. I walked out the door and drove half way to school without the most necessary device....my headphones. Really, no work can be done without them. Well it could, but I think my study group just might kill me.

I thought I was getting up this morning on the right foot. I got out of the house early which was supposed to secure me a good parking spot. With all the back tracking, I parked in my usual spot, a good 10 minute walk away.

I hope this isn't a preview of the rest of the week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Since you lack experience at not being able to sleep, I will give you one piece of advice. On those sleepless nights, get up and make a list of all the things you want to remember the next day. Should work! Mom