Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I'm More Social Than I Thought

We went out to a local Italian restaurant for Anthony's birthday. They actually had the best escargot I've ever eaten. Oh it was amazing. They also had a pasta bar where you could get made-to-order pasta. The chef would cook it right in front of you. I enjoyed myself, but Anthony just thought the food was so-so (that's being generous).

Tonight, I'm going with Shannon and her friend from college to a PostSecret event in Lawrence. PostSecret is a project that collects postcards people send in with their secrets on them. I love the books and the website. I'm excited to hear Frank speak and see everything in person. It should be a fun night.

After we get back from Lawrence, we're going to Project Runway finale party. I've never seen a single episode so this should be interesting.

No comments: