Monday, April 28, 2008

I'm Not Dead...I Hope

So it's been a while....a really long while actually.

I've been exhausted. More than usual which is kind of amazing. Something hasn't been right for the last month. My blood pressure in the doctor's office today was 90/60 which sounds great.....if I rode a bike everyday. Alas, it's been probably 10 years since I've been on a bike and I'm usually closer to 125/85. So, the doctor has ordered some blood tests for tomorrow morning. We'll see.

Our friend, Robin, was in town from Arizona this weekend. It was great to see him. I really enjoyed my time when I could break away from the books and naps. Come back soon!

Kimble got a new scratch post and has gone hog wild. Glad she was apparently restraining on the couch. She also got a harness/leash so we can go outside (yes, pathetic). She really, REALLY hates it. The first time I put it on her she froze, then proceeded to walk backwards, then sideways, and finally running into the wall and falling over on her side. My next mission is to get video of the drunken cat. I was laughing for days.

Edit-

Test results were all normal. Back to square one. I'm off for a nap.

No comments: