Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I'm REALLY Boring

So I haven't blogged in a while because my life has been utterly boring. I'm gearing up for a pharm test on Friday so I've been hitting the computer and books hard. So relaying anything interesting about studying 12+ hours a day is impossible. I'll be taking the Monday exam for sure. We've got 5 hours of review schedule this weekend, so it isn't looking promising.

I did take a short break to have dinner with a group of med school friends tonight. It was nice to relax and have some great homemade food. It's sad that we'll all be going our separate ways in a few months.

I did have something pretty funny happen today. I was driving down a main road near school on my way over to my friend's house tonight. It was near the fitness center on campus and there were multiple people out jogging. I'm driving along when I notice the car going the opposite direction is slowly coming across the centerline into my lane. I slow down. The guy is blatantly turned looking at the butt of a female jogger. I lay on my horn and he quickly swerved, nearly avoiding me. I hope it was worth it!

Back to studying! We have our basic science test tomorrow that covers two years of material. Wonderful. Luckily it doesn't count for anything except a blow to my ego.

No comments: