Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Creeper

I was driving home last night around 8 pm after studying at school. After living in the "big city" for a while, I've learned to ignore tailgaters since reckless driving is a daily occurrence.

The only reason last night it sparked my attention was because he flashed his high beams at me. Not once, but three times. Strange considering I was going about 8 miles over the speed limit AND there was a car right next to me. Really no way for me to get out of his way. But of course he passes me on the right...the smart thing to do.

So as he's driving up I look over to give him the stink eye, but he's already looking at me with a bone chilling look. Very, very weird. And not two seconds later, a cop pulls out as we pass him and pulls him over. I do not know what that was all about, but I'm glad the cop got to deal with him and not me.

No comments: