Tuesday, June 3, 2008

OMG X2

You have got to be f'ing kidding me. More bathroom shenanigans. I took an 8 hour practice test for the boards today. I ran down to THE bathroom on one of my breaks. And once again, someone was sitting on the john with the door wide open. This time I actually walked in. I don't know who it was more embarrassing for. I think I actually laughed out loud as I walked out the door.

Is it just me? I'm going to make a sign.
-----------------------------------------------
For the past few days it has been forecast to rain. I always bring my umbrella in from the car in the morning but either it doesn't ran or I completely miss it since I've been going home anywhere from 10-12pm. Well wouldn't you know it, I don't bring it today and it decides to hail. Lovely. So I'm actually ready to go home at a decent hour but can't leave for fear I will lose an eye.
-----------------------------------------------
I'm really in the mood for fireworks.

No comments: