Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Favorite Things

To keep my blog semi-interesting or really to keep me writing, I'm starting My Favorite Things. If Oprah can do it, so can I. The best part, I'm super cheap and I don't have any where near Oprah's money, so all my likes will be economical if even purchasable. The bad part, I don't get to yell "And you're all getting OOOOONNNNNNEEEE" and they magically appear for you. So you'll have to survive with pictures.This was part of my Christmas gift last year from Shannon. And I'm pretty much addicted. I'm not a coffee drinker and if two years of med school didn't turn me into one, I never will be. But I do like hot chocolate and chai tea. This concentrate is easy and absolutely delicious. Just add milk and heat or not. And it's organic and kosher, if that's your thing. Yep, heaven.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

so there is this tea shop at oak park mall and they have some samples you can try but they've mixed different teas together so then of course you have to buy both of them. and also does $6 for 2 ounces of tea seem like a lot? because it does to me.