Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Wow, where to begin?

Well I feel off the blogger bandwagon, but I'm back on. At least until my life becomes non-entertaining and I have nothing to write about. Who am I kidding, it isn't ever.

I guess the big news is we bought another house only about a mile and a half from our other house! We moved in over thanksgiving after spending time cleaning and painting with the help of my parents. I love the open floor plan, big backyard, and most importantly the garage so I don't have to freeze every morning (it's in the back of the house and not in the picture)! Most importantly, the cat loves it. She told me so. Now if we can just ever get out of boxes, it will be a success. At least then you'll get to see pictures.

We made it out to Ohio for the holidays. My parents got a Wii and we played it a lot. I am now going through withdrawal. Seeing as there is a Guitar Hero sitting in the family room that is currently unplayable...I'm thinking we'll be getting one soon :) It was great to see everyone.

We also stopped in Iowa City/Cedar Rapids on the way home. After some great laughs with our friends Scott and Ricki, HuHot, and a flat tire, we made it back to Kansas City.

I won my fantasy football league! Belligerent Midget lives in infamy.

And now it's back to lab work for me. I'm only taking one class, which shouldn't be more than 1 hour/week. So I can actually get stuff done now. Yay!

So those are all the updates I think. Now back to my normal random postings!

1 comment:

Adunakhyr said...

Have only good moments in Your new house!

And Happy New Year!!!