Friday, March 27, 2009

Dear Mom,

The day you have been waiting nearly 10 years for is here.  This sweatshirt -->

lost it's zipper this morning.  It will be retired from my rotational wardrobe, but I can't promise it won't rear it's head around the house on weekends or on weekly Walmart trips.  I can hear your cheers now.

Love,
Your fashionless daughter

Note for everyone else:  She hate, hate, hates this shirt.  She's made it blatantly known, many times.  She's even bought other shirts in an attempt to replace it to no avail.  If I lived at home still, I'm sure it would have had a tragic laundry bleach accident long ago.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

funny, funny, funny! I wonder what your mom will say? Hehehe...

Anonymous said...

LOL I have a couple of those shirts that my Mom has actually thrown away before but I found them before they made it to the curb! Whew!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and giving me some much needed advice. I'm going right home to check out Beach House in my SW book! I love the name already so the paint color must be great! :)

I hope you have a great week!