Friday, January 25, 2008

Don't Quit Your Day Job

Conversation from today:

[Megan]: Great, now birth control pills increase cancer risks
[Anthony]: So does breathing.
[Megan]: I know, but that means I'm going to get it.
[Anthony]: Well cancer doesn't run in your family does it?
[Megan]: Well....my great uncle died of colon cancer.
[Anthony]: Well you don't have a colon.
[Megan]: --Uncontrollable laughter--
[Anthony]: Oh wait, that's prostate! You have a colon, don't you?

And at least one of us has a slightly better idea about the human body. I say slightly because the test today...whew....sucked. I'll be spending every waking moment cramming everything infectious into my brain, as I think majority of the class will be too. Considering the average was 1 point above failing....not pretty.

1 comment:

"The Rob" said...

100% of all people living today will eventually die. It's been proven.