Friday, January 4, 2008

Only In My Life

I'm really starting to wonder if I've inherited the gene that makes people blurt out the most awkward, random things around me. Regardless, it struck again today.

Shannon and I went out to lunch and then to see PS I Love You. One of the previews was for the new Katherine Heigl movie, 27 Dresses. It went something like this.

[Older Woman Talking to Katherine Heigl]: Isn't it so hard to watch your younger sister get married before you?
[Katherine Heigl]: Yes...then I remember that I get to have hot sex with random strangers and I feel so much better.

And without skipping a beat, a lady in the audience says, "That is so me!"

Mind you, the theater was completely quiet at the time. Classy!

2 comments:

Gail said...

I am anxious to read your Blog everyday!

Missy said...

oh, that made me laugh.

I am enjoying your blog, as you can tell :)