Monday, March 10, 2008

Lists

I'm a list-maker. I'm always juggling multiple projects and errands. I would completely forget everything I need to do if I didn't write it down.

I love lists, but I hate them too. I'm great at actually MAKING the list, but actually doing what is on the list is another story. Part of the problem is I'll make lists with 50 tasks when I know I've only really got enough time to get 15 done. So Monday rolls around and I haven't got nearly enough done.

This weekend was no different. Well, except around 10:45 last night I caught the cleaning bug. So from 10:45 to 1:30 I was a cleaning maniac. I got a lot done, but it sure made my 7:00 am alarm impossible.

1 comment:

"The Rob" said...

Lists? You would think I'd be a list maker with all I've got, but the feeling of failure coupled with the listlessness of futility keeps me from doing so. When so much changes daily; it's impossible to "list" your goals. Especially for personal life. Wait.... I do have one list. A list of the people I'm going to take with me if I ever get foolish enough to commit suicide. Now that's a list.