Saturday, April 5, 2008

Big Brother Google

I usually get my news from the main headlines on foxnews.com and cnn.com. I only really read the interesting stories. It's surprising I keep up as much as I do.

Tonight, I read an article about a couple that is suing Google for a violation of privacy because they allegedly took a picture from the private driveway of their home. Apparently, Google now has cars that drive around taking street-level pictures of streets. This includes houses, stores, and cows on the sides of highways. Really? I had to see this for myself. I popped on google and Kansas City is one of the current cities with the feature. They currently haven't made it as south as my house, but it's only a matter of time. They're starting to record the main roads around my neighborhood. But, you can see my school and other friends' houses. This creeps me out. It's too Big Brother for me. Maybe tomorrow's Google logo will have two camera lens as the O's.