Sunday, February 8, 2009

This weekend was pretty great.  Saturday afternoon Shannon and I saw He's Just Not That Into You.  I really liked the movie and thought it was pretty funny.  I think every girl can relate to at least one of the situations once in their life.  Then Saturday night Anthony and I went out to Elephant Bar for dinner.  

Today I got some stuff done around the house and unpacked a few boxes.  Yes, we're still unpacking, I expect to finally be unpacked around the time we have to move again in 5 years.  Then I made dinner.  I'm pretty basic when it comes to cooking.  Hamburgers, tacos, ham...yeah, that about does it.  So I finally thought outside the box and was going to make something semi-creative.  Wah-La!

Pasta with chicken, artichokes, olives, diced tomatoes, and mushrooms in an olive oil and garlic sauce.  Nothing special, but big, big steps for me.  Nevermind Anthony does like anything olivey.  I've got plenty to eat for lunch this week!  

Now to finish the laundry to make this weekend a complete success!

Uploaded by www.cellspin.net

No comments: